Saturday, August 1, 2009

the things you wear on your feet




These last posts has been all about shoes. Shoes shoes shoes. I don't know why, but lately I've been dreaming about shoes so much it's starting to scare me.. Anyways. Today's been my day off and I decided to go spend some of my well earned money. Seeing is that the word "saving" never was in my vocabulary I didn't hold back on the spending. Din sko has actually stepped up their game and they've managed to come up with affordable chic leather goods these past seasons. The last time I went in to one of the stores I came out with three pairs, so today I couldn't come out with no less. I feel a little guilty but eehhh, that'll pass. 

2 comments:

Jannicke said...

Are all the shoes above from Din Sko??

Agnes said...

yes they are!