Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Barbara I Gongini

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hurray for nordic brands! I came over this designer perusing thru the world wide web, and boy, I really really liked what I saw! This brand is based in Denmark, and it trips me out in a positive way knowing that excellence can be created in your own neighbourhood. C'mon, I mean, Scandinavia isn't that large when you think if it?! You can check out more of her designs, here. The layering and leather pretty much sums up my personal taste. The colors I adore (or should I say the lack of colors.. It's fall, give me a brake) Aaand the shoes.. THE SHOES!

No comments: