Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is near.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
So on Saturday I attented our annual christmas party with work. I think we came close to being fifty peeps at the party. Fancy restaurant, fancy food but the fanciest of all; my co-workers! Man do they clean up good! You could never have guessed we sell sneakers for a living. Here's just a handfull of photos from the night. I decided to wear a black tinseled dress from H&M. One of my best buys this season. I just want to say to my co-workers, thank you for an eventful night, you all know what I mean by that! Can't wait till next year. (-or next weekend.. You take your pick.)

2 comments:

eve. said...

:) thanks for posting pics up!

Anonymous said...

you're oh so beautiful....